At 33 weeks, Peanut is approximately 16 inches and 4 pounds. He feels much bigger than that considering I've carried low the whole pregnancy and the baby "dropped" at 30 weeks. My belly is now in my lap when I sit and I look/feel like I may topple forward when standing! The doctor says it's fine for me to be on my feet as much as I like, but I'd much prefer to be in a reclined chair or lying down any chance I get. (Update: at 34 weeks I measured 38 weeks in size). The nesting energy I had at 28 weeks ended at 30 weeks so I'm glad I got done what I could.
Sara continues to blow my mind as she recites numerous books to Will and I and sings a repertoire of songs a mile long. She talks about the school's music teacher, Miss Millie, every day. And other than missing music/story time at the library and skipping some naps last week, Sara's adjusted beautifully to going to "school" three days a week now. She's also become the little gymnast at home, climbing and flipping on various props like chairs, couches, legs, and her favorite - Daddy.
It's hard to believe the calendar says September because we're still experiencing 100 degree days. Forecasters say it may "cool down" (to the low 90s?) the last week of the month. We'll see. We're trying to wrap up two big home projects ASAP - a new roof and a solar attic fan. I figure finishing the nursery decorations can wait because the higher priority is NOT having noisy contractors on the roof all day and night with a newborn at home!