Mommy has had so much fun publishing to this blog that I figured I should write a few. Nana came over in an airplane and played with me for a couple of weeks. I really loved playing with Nana and she was so nice to me buying my first tricycle and giving me hugs and kisses. Mommy and Daddy seemed really happy to see her too. While Nana visited, Mommy went on a trip to Boston to visit her friend Erica.
I was not too excited about Mommy leaving and tried explaining this to Nana and Daddy. They both explained that Mommy needed a break and she would be back but I was skeptical. Nana had developed lots of patience from when Daddy was a little boy and so she took me on adventures to the library, the playground, and to see my friends at Mother's Day Out. I had a blast and before I knew it Mommy was back and they told me it was Daddy's birthday. I initially did not believe them but they had balloons so I knew this was legit. Also Nana made these yummy cupcakes that were so good I couldn't help but break out and sing Happy Birthday to Daddy. I had such a fun time. Well I better go. Mommy thinks I am going to nap but I have some tricks up my sleeve...