Oct 29, 2007

Now It's My Turn

Now that I am 7 1/2 months old and have fully shown these people who is in charge I think it is time for the world premiere of my very first blog! I have had a lot of firsts over the past few months such as my first words like "Dada" which I say all the time when I see that guy with the funny face who makes all those silly sounds and is always smiling at me and new words like "Mama" which I normally say while crying to that nice lady who feeds me and make me feel better. I'm not really sure what I'm saying but you would think I found the cure for cancer the way these people react when they hear me so I normally smile alot and squeal as loud as I can after talking.
Also I am getting three solid meals a day now (peaches is my favorite but I am going to get really mad if they try to feed me that nasty stuff they call "green beans" again). There is this stuff called "water" and you can do something called "splashing" and trust me when I tell you that you must experience it firsthand because I love it. I am still continuing to practice with my toy piano a minimum of 1 hour daily and have now mapped out my first concerto which I will unveil in the near future (I have added a few squeals to it with my tongue sticking out which I think will be quite the crowd pleaser). One other thing I fully recommend is dancing. When I hear music that is the time I start to sway back and forth to the beat. Everyone seems to really like it when I dance.
I got a visitor earlier this month when that nice lady with the blonde hair they call "Nana" came to see me. I really like her alot. When she was here we went to the pumpkin patch, took me out to model some clothes in a photo shoot, went to some nice restaurants, and we had fun playing with my toys. She was so nice she even let me take naps on her and give her hugs.
Those nice people that take care of me are really busy right now moving us into something called a "house." I'm not sure what it is but I really like it over there and I am just really happy to be around them wherever we are. I guess my next blog will be from there. Well it's 8 PM which is past my bedtime and I need my beauty sleep for another action-packed day tomorrow. Once I figure it out I will post some videos. Hugs & kisses until next time.

Sara