Aug 27, 2006

One Year Wedding Anniversary

Today marks our one year wedding anniversary and what a year it has been. Andrea and I are both very blessed to have spent a year learning and growing in our shared life and are excited about the year to come. Our Greek Isles trip is forthcoming so today we have been able to enjoy a "Lazy Sunday" with each other, getting to reflect on the past year and the exciting events ahead in our life. Since this is considered our "paper" anniversary I gave Andrea a framed message that said:
"Our 1st Anniversary is the perfect time to tell you what you mean to me. How I depend on you to love me for who I am and believe in me for what I hope to be. How I feel loved each time you smile or touch my hand and, when I need someone to listen, I know you'll understand. So Andrea I celebrate this special year of loving you, grateful that we have the happiness life gives to just a few. Happy 1st Anniversary Love Forever, Will August 27, 2006"
I know most men are probably hurling their lunch with all that mush however Andrea thought it was perfect and really that's the most important thing; you and your partner are equals and working to strike the perfect chords for each other makes life's melody better than you could have ever hoped it could be.