Jun 16, 2006

Dear Dad

It's Father's Day Weekend and Andrea and I are finally relaxing for a nice weekend together. Andrea's work has been hectic however she loves what she does and excels at it (what more could one ask for?). She is trying to juggle the planning & coordination of two weddings while also working part-time for a event management company called XMI. I am continually impressed with her dedication and capabilities.

To our fathers,

We want to thank each of you for all you have done.It is my most sincere hope that one day we have a family. I pray that God instills in me the patience, capability, work ethic, and, above all else, love to not just be a "good dad" but a great father down the road. I make a commitment to be the best father I can be and leave a positive legacy in the world.

I still remember when I gave my dad a cup that said “World’s Greatest Dad” on it and when I stop by his home I see he still drinks from it to this day. I hope there will be a day when our child gives me a cup as well.