
We are getting ready for an enjoyable evening watching the Seahawks face off against the Steelers in Super Bowl XL with some friends. Currently we have 5 people attending and have done our due diligence to have enough food and snacks to feed roughly 55. Right now we are both trying to ensure we have our F.I.T.T. professionally (Is it Fulfilling/Inspiring and do we have the Talent/Temperament for it?) . Andrea has taken a huge step in that adventure with her official last day at TNA this past Thursday February 2nd. To commemorate the occasion I told her I was going to take her out to dinner. Little did she know that I had gotten all her girlfriends together for a "girl's dinner party" at a local spot named Mama Mia's. Andrea was shocked and thrilled to see everyone and surprised that the king of not being able to keep a secret pulled one over on her. I was so pleased that she got to spend some special "girl time" and know how much everyone supports her new venture into the world of wedding planning. For now we are going to sign off and enjoy Super Bowl Sunday and then Andrea will jump into a new career this Monday and I will be there every step of the way.